Clubs to meet BBC in UK ( not swingers clubs )

Hi , we are walking slowly into the scene so step one will be to meet chat and engage with BBC guys - to give my lady confidence and familiarity- with a view to taking phone numbers should she wish to go further.

Location- North England- but looking at Manchester, Liverpool, and London , Edinburgh as well

Think best places are swx clubs who allow single black men in on certain nights and in small numbers. Also blk couples swing so get best of both worlds. Not aware of any all black clubs but interested

Well that's cool if your in London i would say you would need to be around Brixton or within close proximity to the West end area One thing for sure is your not going to find what your looking for in china town, , Leicester Square,etc Common sense would say you need to go to a Black area that is where the clubs are

Well that's cool if your in London i would say you would need to be around Brixton or within close proximity to the West end area One thing for sure is your not going to find what your looking for in china town, , Leicester Square,etc Common sense would say you need to go to a Black area that is where the clubs are

Cheers for that - any recommendations? Also we fancy Camden area but unsure if any good clubs / bars to meet and chat with BBC guys ?

Personally, I think that you're already in the right place to find what you/your wife are seeking so all you should do is engage in a few conversations "doesn't matter if your wife fancies them or not" because getting a conversation going is very important and also relaxes both parties (good sex only happens with familiarity and desire) and an honest conversation explaining what you both want to gain from any encounter, what's required/permitted sexually and be totally honest so that everyone gets something from the session.... Also, in my experience you should try and pick someone who is able to last the distance and who is in complete agreement with your wishes/desires after all it's your fantasy! MOST importantly, an older and experienced bull will fulfill the lady first and last and provide foreplay throughout. If your ever in London and need more advice then get in touch and we can have a ******* together sometime.

Personally, I think that you're already in the right place to find what you/your wife are seeking so all you should do is engage in a few conversations "doesn't matter if your wife fancies them or not" because getting a conversation going is very important and also relaxes both parties (good sex only happens with familiarity and desire) and an honest conversation explaining what you both want to gain from any encounter, what's required/permitted sexually and be totally honest so that everyone gets something from the session.... Also, in my experience you should try and pick someone who is able to last the distance and who is in complete agreement with your wishes/desires after all it's your fantasy! MOST importantly, an older and experienced bull will fulfill the lady first and last and provide foreplay throughout. If your ever in London and need more advice then get in touch and we can have a ******* together sometime.

Cheers - definitely will !

Hi Angela

Thanks for the tip - J was hoping to begin her “ journey “ by chatting to a few guys face to face in a bar / club environment first hence the query

Back