Clubs in the San Francisco Bay area for QOS

Are they still
They were great, I met them on yahoo groups
Are they still around? Someone on here mentioned there was a group out of the North Bay-Team Oreo on Kasidie but we don’t want to pay for another site, at least not yet. We are paying here and on SDC.
Also anyone have any experience with “The Suite Life Platinum” events? We are wondering how diverse their events are and what they are like. They host lifestyle parties as well as hotwife events in Sac and down towards the Vallejo area.

Are they still

Are they still around? Someone on here mentioned there was a group out of the North Bay-Team Oreo on Kasidie but we don’t want to pay for another site, at least not yet. We are paying here and on SDC.
Also anyone have any experience with “The Suite Life Platinum” events? We are wondering how diverse their events are and what they are like. They host lifestyle parties as well as hotwife events in Sac and down towards the Vallejo area.
No idea if they still active, last thing I heard one of the BBC team died.

when i lived in the east bay, there were no clubs per se that catered to this specific lifestyle. power exchange was always a mixed bag of wildly different interests & most of the other clubs were more couples clubs. on the other hand, there were groups(like "the crew")that threw semi-annual parties specifically for women looking for bbc & there were swing group gatherings(like "tangerine's dream" in san jose)the always had a great mix of folks. there were lots of "house parties" that catered to hot wives & it only took two of us ladies to rent a hotel room & invite our "friends" over & they always brought some friends too.
been in az now over 6 years, so i have no idea of the situation in the bay area now but i imagine things are still jumping.
I'm coming to Tempe this weekend what have you been up to?

Are they still

Some of “The Crew” is still around. TC and Ron for sure. Last saw “Tangerine” last year.
Still parties but private. Also several others on here that were part of “The Crew”.

Back