Clubs in NC?

There's plenty.. Check out nasca for clubs and parties nationwide. Just fucked a real cool white guy's wife last weekend (amazing body BTW) and they told me about it. Carolina friends and Melting pot are a cpl that are here in Charlotte
My friend owns the Meltingpot

Yes we need to get thing going in NC, at least once or twice a month I am game. Please hit me up on here or on KIK with the info my KIK is zatoichizen

Where is the next party at on the 30th? NC, needs to he represented, we behind the other states, we love white women too here! I am game my fellows!

I guess a good group of us could start our own posse and satisfy these women around here, no one needs to travel to far with all this local fruit(p) around

I like that response sounds like a winner six foot! It's plenty women here just waiting, for us to organize! It would be fun just to screen the women to make them feel comfy and fulfill their desires and fantasies, while providing a safe and professional environment! If we get this going just imagine the word of mouth by the women who where pleased! Have them coming from out of town to see us, the real deal

Back