Club sex

There was a time when I was still fantasizing about this lifestyle with my wife we both checked out a strip club in Vegas. We were ******* and getting horny and started to make out in our booth and there was this black gentleman who was walking by and watched us for a bit while my wife sat on my lap facing me and kissing. I noticed him behind her and cheering us up, so I motioned my wife to make her aware of his presence and slowly showed him her ass cheeks pulling her skirt up. He then went ahead and grabbed both cheeks and started gently slapping them. That's the farthest we have gone at that time, she was not ready yet but gave in to a little naughtiness.

one night in bar we had entered seperatly Sammy was soon being chatted up by this black guy with long dreadlocks they moved to a central pier in quieter part of the bar and she sat on high school ,,this guy was standing in front her and i watched as he gradually eased her legs apart and he discovered she had no panties and was bare under her short skirt and was stood between her knees and she slid forward ,,,,after a few moments i could tell he had his cock out and he had his ******* in one hand which he placed on shelf by her shoulder and he was discretely flicking his cock on her clit, no one seemed to notice (except me watching intently),,,,,,,,,i watched as i guessed by him pushing closer between her knees he was actually inside ,,,,,,,,,,,,minutes later i could see her hands gripping the edge of the stool and a real look in her eyes, when suddenly her legs went up in the air,,,,,,,,,,,,she was now so gone she just did it without realising she was so aroused and well gone with *******,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was minutes when the two door men came over and stood touching the guys shoulder and stopping them both,,,,,,,,the doormen must have known the guy by the grins exchanged between the three of them and he pulled back tucking his cock back in his pants,,,,,,,,,,Sammy just sat there with glazed look her chest heaving before closing her legs and standing up,,,,,,,,,to be ushered outside with the guy who didnt seem at all phased and chatting away to the doormen like best of friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,he walked off leaving me able to go to her,,,,,,,,,,,she laughed and said to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Im glad they didnt stop him 30 seconds earlier",,,,,,,,,,,i said i couldnt beleive it when i saw her legs up in the air and her doing it there like she had!!!
She looked at me and said,,,,,,,,,,""Well like i said,,,,,,,Im glad he let me have his spunk before they stopped the fun"

Back