Close Calls (Pregnancy Scares)

JoJoBBW

Female
From
US
I know pregnancy especially interracial is a big topic around here both as a hot idea and sexual drive. I thought it might be fun and enjoyable for people on here to share some of the close calls they've had or the times that have been more.

For me one of my close calls was with a man named Thomas. He was two years older than me and we had met playing basketball and become friends. There was a small tournament we were playing in one weekend so he decided to stay the night at my place and we would just go together the next day. A true gentleman he slept on an air mattress next to my bed because I had roommates at the time. In the morning we woke up early though and he came up to my bed next to me as we talked. We talked and flirted for about an hour before we really needed to be getting ready to go to the tournament. I went to crawl over Thomas and he took the moment to feel my breast. Needless to say this stopped me mid movement. When I didn't object he put his hands under my shirt lifting it up and taking my bra down and beginning to suck on them. It did feel good and as he did this one of his hands found it's way into my pants and started to finger me. I let him drive me wild for a bit before I could not take it any more. I stood up over him and took off my pants and he did the same under me. I got down and mounted him and started riding him. I leaned forward so we could both use our bodies to fuck away. Both of us came hard and he made sure to pull me down against as he pushed his hips up against me. I could feel every pulse and squirt. We were a little late getting to the tournament and I was about a week late for something else.

I know pregnancy especially interracial is a big topic around here both as a hot idea and sexual drive. I thought it might be fun and enjoyable for people on here to share some of the close calls they've had or the times that have been more.

For me one of my close calls was with a man named Thomas. He was two years older than me and we had met playing basketball and become friends. There was a small tournament we were playing in one weekend so he decided to stay the night at my place and we would just go together the next day. A true gentleman he slept on an air mattress next to my bed because I had roommates at the time. In the morning we woke up early though and he came up to my bed next to me as we talked. We talked and flirted for about an hour before we really needed to be getting ready to go to the tournament. I went to crawl over Thomas and he took the moment to feel my breast. Needless to say this stopped me mid movement. When I didn't object he put his hands under my shirt lifting it up and taking my bra down and beginning to suck on them. It did feel good and as he did this one of his hands found it's way into my pants and started to finger me. I let him drive me wild for a bit before I could not take it any more. I stood up over him and took off my pants and he did the same under me. I got down and mounted him and started riding him. I leaned forward so we could both use our bodies to fuck away. Both of us came hard and he made sure to pull me down against as he pushed his hips up against me. I could feel every pulse and squirt. We were a little late getting to the tournament and I was about a week late for something else.
Very very HOTT

After about a year and a half of marriage my wife took a black lover behind my back. I knew she was interested in stories that one of her girlfriends used to tell her about how good and virile her black boyfriend was. I never expected that my wife would be recruited into interracial sex. She figured she was safe while on birth control pills. One day she starts crying and telling me that she missed her period. I couldn't understand why she was so upset since we were married and we each bore a responsibility for pregnancy. A few days later she told me that her period had arrived and everything was OK. However, I found out later that she had an abortion. I didn't know that she had been fooling around with a black lover and that the baby was likely his. She broke down again when she admitted everything to me and that she preferred to be with her black lover.

I was a freshman in college and trying to have a long distance relationship with a HS boyfriend. We were attending colleges about four hours apart. I was working as loss prevention at a store and had become good friends with another guy named Jim. We would often walk around pretending to be a couple shopping while doing our job. Jim and I went to this party and at the end of the party people were going to bed but Jim and I both got on an airbed together and were just talking under the covers. Jim put his on my hip while we were talking and it drove me wild as I had been very horny the last bit. I reached down and took Jim's hand and guided it under my pants. He got the point as he slid his hand into my underwear as I unbuttoned my pants and opened my legs. It felt amazing to have him fingering my pussy as we laid there. I had an orgasm coming and was not objecting at all. Jim sat up and grabbed my pants pulling them down. They came off of me and I opened me legs wide. Part of me just thought he wanted to be able to finger me better but then I noticed he had his pants off as well. He got between my legs and pushed his dick into me and we began fucking as quietly as possible. It felt amazing and my objections were soon gone. We fucked for about five minutes I'd guess before he came. My orgasm had hit like three minutes in and I was still riding that wave. We slept next to each other that night. The next day it clicked that no protection was used, I was not on anything but I was soon to be starting my period if it was a regular cycle. Days went by and no period. Soon it was a week and then two and nothing. I was all across the board of emotions as I went to the store to get a pregnancy test. What was I going to tell my boyfriend? Jim was a friend but did I want us to be parents together? Was he going to stick around? What was I going to tell my family? I bought three different test and all came back negative. It took another three days before my period hit.

I had a medical procedure and one side effect was no more babies. A few months after, I was in the middle of my cycle and thought I would give it a try. I thought I would surprise him by rolling th condom off and letting him really try to breed me. He was really turned on and nutted deep. We stayed coupled for a really long time,and I was leaking his aftermath for a couple of days. 3 weeks later, I had a positive ept and followed up with a doctor visit. A few days after that, I finished my cycle... I never told my husbands

me and wife have black esperiences during summer holidays. that start years ago, is our free and open period.
Since last october we try to have a baby but nothing happen. We take reservation for august holidays in june and we start to talk what to do....
smiling she said to me that I had my chances...

I had a medical procedure and one side effect was no more babies. A few months after, I was in the middle of my cycle and thought I would give it a try. I thought I would surprise him by rolling th condom off and letting him really try to breed me. He was really turned on and nutted deep. We stayed coupled for a really long time,and I was leaking his aftermath for a couple of days. 3 weeks later, I had a positive ept and followed up with a doctor visit. A few days after that, I finished my cycle... I never told my husbands
What an unbelievable sexy story!! Thanks for sharing!!! 😈🥒💦💦💦

During one wild summer we had a condom break with a bbc bull of mine. For some reason i was very late preg test was negative but I felt different, Husband and I talked it over alot also included our bull and we decided we would keep it and then i got my peroid
and than you try again?

Back