Cleveland Saturday Night

Lovekelsey

Female
Real Person
I'm recently single and interested in going out Saturday night (1/27) in Cleveland. Not looking for sleazy sex. I'd like to go on a date with a man of substance and not get too caught up in the details in where we end up.

Let's see if we vibe first? Social drinking, maybe you are a local and you can show me around town? I travel a lot and I'll be in Cleveland on and off so if we hit it off maybe you can be my go-to in town. :p

Attachments

• 20180113_150030.jpg
    20180113_150030.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 382
  • Snapchat-1813634101.jpg
    Snapchat-1813634101.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 390
I'm recently single and interested in going out Saturday night (1/27) in Cleveland. Not looking for sleazy sex. I'd like to go on a date with a man of substance and not get too caught up in the details in where we end up.

Let's see if we vibe first? Social drinking, maybe you are a local and you can show me around town? I travel a lot and I'll be in Cleveland on and off so if we hit it off maybe you can be my go-to in town. :p
always gorgeous

Will be there shortly we still can meet when u come bac

Back