Clearwater january through to march 2021

Hello men....we will be in Clearwater Florida for 3 months starting January 2021 and I am hoping we can developers a friendship with a good looking guy who knows how to seduce a great looking older (hesitant) mature lady and please her with his thick BBC. I will be there and hopefully taking part but the bottom line is her pleasure, comfort and control. She will be 65, sweet looking, 125lbs, dyed blonde hair with a sweet tasty tight pussy and a lovely ass.

Yes..planning ahead..she is not a bed jumper so that connection is needed bigtime but well worth the effort. If I caught your attention please message with stats and if you like to add a photo or two please do.

Hope to start something exciting.

Take care..rick and mare...

Hello men....we will be in Clearwater Florida for 3 months starting January 2021 and I am hoping we can developers a friendship with a good looking guy who knows how to seduce a great looking older (hesitant) mature lady and please her with his thick BBC. I will be there and hopefully taking part but the bottom line is her pleasure, comfort and control. She will be 65, sweet looking, 125lbs, dyed blonde hair with a sweet tasty tight pussy and a lovely ass.

Yes..planning ahead..she is not a bed jumper so that connection is needed bigtime but well worth the effort. If I caught your attention please message with stats and if you like to add a photo or two please do.

Hope to start something exciting.

Take care..rick and mare...

Back