Clearwater Florida this weekend

my wife is turning 55 today. She wants to celebrate by having her first bbc this weekend. . You need to be 9 inches + and thick. Also be able to host, your place or a hotel. We will meet somewhere for your guys to meet and talk. If all is cool, she will be yours for the night. She is very open minded and while she has never had a bbc before she has been a hotwife on and off for years. Be clean and have a recent test of proof. She can't get prego and hates rubbers so she will take you bare in any hole you want. She can be very freaky after a few drinks which she will have had and seeing a hung cock, you can use her how ever you want.

Let me know what else you need to know

She often doesn't wear panties unless she is wearing them at a professional function or as part of a lingerie set
Its so hare to determine when a post is real anymore, or someones fantasy. If this beautiful lady is looking let me know and we can and should make arrangements for a meet soon. Let me know and I will send my private email.
Staff

Its so hare to determine when a post is real anymore, or someones fantasy. If this beautiful lady is looking let me know and we can and should make arrangements for a meet soon. Let me know and I will send my private email.
Staff
Fantasy. This is just a cuck . totally bails

Back