Clean, Trust, Descretion, Chicagoland, Ongoing

Seeking all of the above. The right situation can be such a wonderful experience for all involved. Seeking an ongoing, no hang ups, no regrets, intimate encounter(s) with a clean couple or single lady. I’m a professional and clean black male that resides in the western suburbs of Chicago and works in the loop. Medium build, clean shaven, non smoker and non drinker. Would like nothing more than to get to know and build trust/anticipation with the right couple. Experienced but I’ve been out of the lifestyle in quite some time. More than willing to take it slow ;)
Seeking all of the above. The right situation can be such a wonderful experience for all involved. Seeking an ongoing, no hang ups, no regrets, intimate encounter(s) with a clean couple or single lady. I’m a professional and clean black male that resides in the western suburbs of Chicago and works in the loop. Medium build, clean shaven, non smoker and non drinker. Would like nothing more than to get to know and build trust/anticipation with the right couple. Experienced but I’ve been out of the lifestyle in quite some time. More than willing to take it slow ;)
Hello - My wife and I are looking for a BBC to join us. One time, then see how it goes. This would be our first time. We are located about 1.5 hours NW of Chicago. We would like to host the first time. Please let us know.
Thanks,
Tom and bb

99beth7.JPG

Well your description is interesting and you say all the right words.i am married and live in Charlotte nc but visit Chicago often for business and stay in loop.i am 45 and 6 feet.6 4 in heels considered very attractive.i would be ok with exchanging a photo or two and maybe a meeting on my next trip.i must be discreet.i have colleagues and friends in Chicago who know I am married.
From Charlotte as well. Love to get to know you.

Back