Clean Professional Central FL BBC

Babeneedsit

Couple
Real Person
Hey there,

After lots of conversation, I think we may have some good characteristics for a potential choice bull.

She is a 30 year old BBW and I am 26.

We are in the volusia county area and cannot host. We will be visiting the nude beach nearby in the near future, and maybe we can do a meet and greet there.

Slow and steady is the name of the game, considering she wants a long time lover instead of many. She will be worked over best my smooth talk and flirting and not a dick pic.

However, she likes to see pics too.. lol.

Her ideal bull would be tall, older, well hung, polite, professional, clean, and respectful. (Extra points if you have dreads, they always turn her head anytime she sees a man with them.)

Ask her on a date, and be casual. She might have fun with you and wanna do more.

Attachments

• PSX_20200417_102225.jpg
    PSX_20200417_102225.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Screenshot_20210825-071420_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210825-071420_Gallery.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 250
I’m interested 👀
Hey guys
Hey there,

After lots of conversation, I think we may have some good characteristics for a potential choice bull.

She is a 30 year old BBW and I am 26.

We are in the volusia county area and cannot host. We will be visiting the nude beach nearby in the near future, and maybe we can do a meet and greet there.

Slow and steady is the name of the game, considering she wants a long time lover instead of many. She will be worked over best my smooth talk and flirting and not a dick pic.

However, she likes to see pics too.. lol.

Her ideal bull would be tall, older, well hung, polite, professional, clean, and respectful. (Extra points if you have dreads, they always turn her head anytime she sees a man with them.)

Ask her on a date, and be casual. She might have fun with you and wanna do more.
Hey guys,.
I'm 6 ft tall, 180 lbs, with long dreads , down my back. I'm easy to get along with. I spend a lot of time in port St. Lucie, and I would love to drive up and hang out with you guys. I'm 50 yrs old, I know how to have fun. Please pm me if you are still looking.

Back