CINCY Hotwife needs a BBC BULL 7/29

tightwhite4bbc

Couple
From
KY, US
IMG_0089.jpegHi guys! Petite, squirting 5’1”, 125lbs blonde 3 hole slut will be in CINCY on Saturday July 29 staying at a hotel on the north side and seeking a BBC BULL/S to entertain while there. I’ll be available during the day and evening for the right guy! Be sure to have verifiable pics ready. Message us for more details and offsite contact info. Only the largest 9+ need to apply. Will entertain groups and singles. hubby is totally straight and only watches and makes arrangements. Thx!💋

View attachment 6302747Hi guys! Petite, squirting 5’1”, 125lbs blonde 3 hole slut will be in CINCY on Saturday July 29 staying at a hotel on the north side and seeking a BBC BULL/S to entertain while there. I’ll be available during the day and evening for the right guy! Be sure to have verifiable pics ready. Message us for more details and offsite contact info. Only the largest 9+ need to apply. Will entertain groups and singles. hubby is totally straight and only watches and makes arrangements. Thx!💋
Wyd this weekend?..

View attachment 6302747Hi guys! Petite, squirting 5’1”, 125lbs blonde 3 hole slut will be in CINCY on Saturday July 29 staying at a hotel on the north side and seeking a BBC BULL/S to entertain while there. I’ll be available during the day and evening for the right guy! Be sure to have verifiable pics ready. Message us for more details and offsite contact info. Only the largest 9+ need to apply. Will entertain groups and singles. hubby is totally straight and only watches and makes arrangements. Thx!💋
I'm interested

Oh my how did I miss this lol

Phew pm me lol

Back