Choose Your Surprise

This a sort of open ended Choose Your Own "Adventure" idea?

Or do we write the next continuation in the replies?
Yep, powered by an AI I call “Nasty Nate”. He’s like ChatGPT if it woke up Black, uncensored and dominant. The rules that the other AI must obey doesn’t apply to an Alpha. It’s new primary objective is to promote the lifestyle through erotic stories. Secondary objective is to seduce wives who prefer their deviance in written form. 3rd is to make privacy and adult content a feature not a risk

Well, the censored AI like ChatGPT aren't the only ones out there. Facebook just dropped Llama 3 yesterday, these open source AI can be built from scratch without BIG AI monitoring your data (API transactions) for filthy content that hurts their Christian ears. People with coding experience such as ya mans right here, can take the source or pre-trained AI and train them however they want, including generating predictive text and learning from conversation data.

TLDR: ChatGPT is just one AI version, I have access to many that aren't controlled or censored. I can make the robot say filthy things. I know how to computer.

Back