Chicago - UPDATE

MrE

Male
Gold Member
Hey everyone. Thank you for the messages. We have read them and will get back to everyone. We just like to talk with one person at a time because then it gets confusing trying to talk and meet with multiple people, especially when we don't have a lot of free time ourselves. Just wanted to update you all so you know you're not being ignored.

We are still looking to meet more people so feel free to message us if you are in the Chicago area.

Here is a quick update with photos from a meet we had last night with a fellow B2W member. Hope you enjoy and remember, we will return your message soon!

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Thank you for the messages. We have read them and will get back to everyone. We just like to talk with one person at a time because then it gets confusing trying to talk and meet with multiple people, especially when we don't have a lot of free time ourselves. Just wanted to update you all so you know you're not being ignored.

We are still looking to meet more people so feel free to message us if you are in the Chicago area.

Here is a quick update with photos from a meet we had last night with a fellow B2W member. Hope you enjoy and remember, we will return your message soon!

View attachment 2125045
View attachment 2125048
View attachment 2125049
View attachment 2125051
I like this... very hot! The wife is incredibly sexy! Good to see couples/members meeting up in Real Life.

Thanks for updating us all. I hope all is well and that you’re enjoying not only your time here but also this change in Chicago weather. I’m a former Noorthsider bear Foster Avenue. I currently live in the western suburbs and work in the loop. Non smoker. Non drinker. ******* and disease free. Professional and looking for one couple in the Chicago area to have ongoing xxx fun with, with the same qualities.
All the best to you both!

View attachment 2125045
View attachment 2125048
View attachment 2125049
View attachment 2125051
What an ass!!!

Reactions: MrE
What I appreciate most is . . .

. . .

. . . you are male and represented yourself honestly. Contrast that to most men here who hide behind a “couples profile” or just plain pretend to be female.

Kudos to you. I echo most of the positive feedback you received.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I know there are a lot of fakes on here, so I never take offense if someone doesn't want to chat or meet up. I do my best though to prove we are a real couple and that's about all I can do. As my girlfriend told chiblkstud when we met up, she has me take care of everything, from the posts, to talking with people on here, etc. She does her part once we meet up. I know some guys don't like talking to the boyfriend/husband but those are her rules and I'm not going to break them.

We do plan to eventually verify ourselves on here, but our work schedules are very different from each other, so it's hard to get us both at the same time to do it. Even when we are together, we are trying to make the most of that time and go out, see friends, etc. It will happen soon though lol.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I know there are a lot of fakes on here, so I never take offense if someone doesn't want to chat or meet up. I do my best though to prove we are a real couple and that's about all I can do. As my girlfriend told chiblkstud when we met up, she has me take care of everything, from the posts, to talking with people on here, etc. She does her part once we meet up. I know some guys don't like talking to the boyfriend/husband but those are her rules and I'm not going to break them.

We do plan to eventually verify ourselves on here, but our work schedules are very different from each other, so it's hard to get us both at the same time to do it. Even when we are together, we are trying to make the most of that time and go out, see friends, etc. It will happen soon though lol.
Far as I'm concerned If a Black guy on here confirms you, you ARE verified! :)
as long as the woman shows she is Real, that is largely accepted.
There are some couple hubbies here I've never met in person.
Chiblkstud one of the few Realest guys on here. There's a few of us.

Back