Chicago NW Burbs BBC looking

Looking for hotwives and couples in Chicago NW Burbs, who need a bbc to worship ! Clean & respectful, looking for the same!

Any real people here?? I only get fake guys here

Attachments

• AE1E0F51-87F5-440A-AE86-DAEC11123E0A.jpeg
    AE1E0F51-87F5-440A-AE86-DAEC11123E0A.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 845219C3-FEAF-46F0-B926-B77BBBEDB392.jpeg
    845219C3-FEAF-46F0-B926-B77BBBEDB392.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 221
We are real if you are - coming to Chicago in September - would love for you to be real and meet up
We a prof couple very successful - she has this sexy naughty side that I love to encourage
Cheers

Looking for hotwives and couples in Chicago NW Burbs, who need a bbc to worship ! Clean & respectful, looking for the same!

Any real people here?? I only get fake guys here
Hello - My wife and I are looking for a BBC to join us. One time, then see how it goes. This would be our first time. We are located about 1.5 hours NW of Chicago. We would like to host the first time. Please let us know.

FYI: We may have already sent you message. If we did, we are sorry.

Thanks,
Tom and bb

Attachments

• 99beth7.JPG
    99beth7.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 257
Hello. NW subs here. Looking for a regular for the wife. We are verified and have pics here. Would love to meet up

We are in southern illinois or we would take you up on it. You said you only get fakes here, thats all ive gotten. Been looking for a bbc to fuck my girlfriend for about 6 months and its been catfish after catfish. This place is a joke

We are in southern illinois or we would take you up on it. You said you only get fakes here, thats all ive gotten. Been looking for a bbc to fuck my girlfriend for about 6 months and its been catfish after catfish. This place is a joke

I‘m interested that’s why I’m here. PM me

Back