Chicago Couple - BBC Loving Wife

xxx_couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Hey guys! Figured we'd post an intro here. We are a real, stable married couple in the NW burbs of Chicago that enjoy adding a tall, hung black bull to our playtime on occasion. Hubby does all the set up, so if you're not comfortable talking to him then it won't work. Not into endless chats or anything, she just doesn't have the time, nor desire for lots of chat back and forth. She likes me to schedule hot black bulls to come fuck her and head out. Once approved, you'll be put on the regulars list.

We are in the suburbs, and must travel to us. So if you're deep in the city or a out of towner...it won't work for us. Please peep our profile and show us some love. If you think you might fit the bill, hit us up sometime.

Photo Jan 21, 8 02 44 PM.jpg

Hey guys! Figured we'd post an intro here. We are a real, stable married couple in the NW burbs of Chicago that enjoy adding a tall, hung black bull to our playtime on occasion. Hubby does all the set up, so if you're not comfortable talking to him then it won't work. Not into endless chats or anything, she just doesn't have the time, nor desire for lots of chat back and forth. She likes me to schedule hot black bulls to come fuck her and head out. Once approved, you'll be put on the regulars list.

We are in the suburbs, and must travel to us. So if you're deep in the city or a out of towner...it won't work for us. Please peep our profile and show us some love. If you think you might fit the bill, hit us up sometime.

View attachment 3706974
That’s a Spankable and Smackable Ass😈

View attachment 3706974
Damn.....choo choo that ass.

View attachment 3706974
Like what she’s got.

View attachment 3706974
Very interested in connecting. Please let me know if you are open to play in the downtown area. I can host but will need to grab drinks/coffee to get comfortable.

If any bulls are interested in being put on our list for potential playmates please reach out to us privately with details. Make sure you send clear, recent pics, your location and KIK information.
Kik is mostbrico. Can't seem to send u a message with pics here. Reach out and I will give u all u need.

View attachment 3706974
Definitely interested markforfun14 on kik
I’m interested I live in south loop and am willing to travel if your still interested send me a message

View attachment 3706974
AMAZING looking body....especially her sweet ASS!!

View attachment 3706974
Hello,
Black male here from the Chicagoland area. I have experience in the lifestyle and am interested in meeting couples with similar interests/proclivities. I am athletic, disease free and 100% straight. If you are still looking for males I would love to join you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Naperville here. Definitely think I might be a match for what you're looking for. Been around for about a1.5 years, and mostly active in the burbs. Great profile. Let me know if you want to connect more.

View attachment 3706974
Would love to make her cum on bbc message me

View attachment 3706974

Back