Chicago area BBCs

I've noticed that there are a lot of quality brothers and willing couples in the Chicago area.

We need to set up a group of bulls too service this community. I have experience doing it before in cities that don't have half of the tourism of chicago.

The group would consist of real people who want to meet for soft or hard swinging in safe Hotel parties.

Discretion would be the number one rule and flakes aren't invited back.

Would anyone be interested?
Yes

I've noticed that there are a lot of quality brothers and willing couples in the Chicago area.

We need to set up a group of bulls too service this community. I have experience doing it before in cities that don't have half of the tourism of chicago.

The group would consist of real people who want to meet for soft or hard swinging in safe Hotel parties.

Discretion would be the number one rule and flakes aren't invited back.

Would anyone be interested?
Lets pick a date and all of the guys go hunting and then invite B2W members to our location for the after party. Im thinking maybe Labor day or 4th of july weekend. Im willing to go in on an airbnb. Get a whole house for a private party!

Im in for at least a day or two. I may have to work that weekend, but lll be available for some daytime action. Seems to me like we got a pretty solid gang bang crew. Now we just gotta find some hungry pussies to feed. Ill KIK Olcali for more info! But i also want to keep updates here so we can track it through B2W as well.

Im in for at least a day or two. I may have to work that weekend, but lll be available for some daytime action. Seems to me like we got a pretty solid gang bang crew. Now we just gotta find some hungry pussies to feed. Ill KIK Olcali for more info! But i also want to keep updates here so we can track it through B2W as well.
Sounds good. We got a lot of bulls. I've had a few ladies and couples pm me with interest. We will have it together by that time.

We would love you more if you had media to show us.
And just to throw this out there to ANYONE WORLDWIDE. Im willing to do full video production on site for anyone who needs media for a reasonable deal. I have all equipment necessary to do pro shoots! But i like the amateur look with pro edits to keep identities discreet. Anyone in Chicago or globally needing this service with total discretion and full production done on site so no sketchy waiting or lies. I DO IT ALL ON SITE IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER! Anyone who needs better media! Holler at me!

Back