Chicago area BBC. I can host or travel.

Realdeal6884

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
BBC in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Carpentersville. I can host or travel. I'm 36 years old, physically fit 5'7 170lbs 9 inch BBC. If you like what you see then feel free to reach out. Let's set something up. No fakes or time wasters please.
You can reach me on Kik if you're interested or message me here. Just ask for my kik. I also require voice verification if we plan to meet.

Attachments

• 2020-10-21-16-19-56.mp4
    9.4 MB
  • PXL_20201114_044539915.jpg
    PXL_20201114_044539915.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
BBC in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Carpentersville. I can host or travel. I'm 36 years old, physically fit 5'7 170lbs 9 inch BBC. If you like what you see then feel free to reach out. Let's set something up. No fakes or time wasters please.
You can reach me on Kik if you're interested or message me here. Just ask for my kik. I also require voice verification if we plan to meet.
Yee

Could connect

I'm going threw tough divorce but always admired that black God cock n if u ever wanna fuck my manhood outta good looking white guy please let me know... Omg that cock got me horny

Kik name ?

Back