Chesapeake VA

My wife and I moved to the area (she's from here) and she hasn't had any luck finding BBC. By luck I mean she will not approach because she's married to me. She knows about my fantasy and she plays along a good bit but I think she'd go for it if the set up was right. Any hung BBC guys around looking to make my wife scream? She cannot get pregnant anymore so creampies are cool too. Might have to set something up for a meeting. I would like to know who's in the area.

My wife and I moved to the area (she's from here) and she hasn't had any luck finding BBC. By luck I mean she will not approach because she's married to me. She knows about my fantasy and she plays along a good bit but I think she'd go for it if the set up was right. Any hung BBC guys around looking to make my wife scream? She cannot get pregnant anymore so creampies are cool too. Might have to set something up for a meeting. I would like to know who's in the area.
Let me know if your still looking

I’m in Chesapeake. You can hit me up on FETLIFE and Telegram . My screen name is Godiva23323.
i am Marcus, let’s chat

Hi …saw your post… I’m there every other week… 202-319-9981 MIKE

Back