Cheating with bbc

Communication between partners is obviously important but sometimes it’s hard to tell your significant other about your interest in black men. I’m happy my bf was understanding and everything worked out for us. Did anyone else get into the lifestyle by cheating on their partner with a bbc? If so, how did they find out and what was their reaction? Have any bulls messed around with cheating wives? I feel like it happens more than you think and a lot of wives are discreet

Communication between partners is obviously important but sometimes it’s hard to tell your significant other about your interest in black men. I’m happy my bf was understanding and everything worked out for us. Did anyone else get into the lifestyle by cheating on their partner with a bbc? If so, how did they find out and what was their reaction? Have any bulls messed around with cheating wives? I feel like it happens more than you think and a lot of wives are discreet
Sometimes yes, sometimes no

That’s how it started for us. I cheated with a black guy (and was found out) and now my bf wants to watch me with a bbc. :p
Happened to me twice, 2 different GF's cheated with black men. Was not into it at the time, but after getting over it, realized the fact was I was not satisfying in the sack. Going forward, I accept this, there will be no need for any future partner to cheat.

I sparked the idea of sleeping with a black man in my ex wife's head. We fantasized about it together but she never wanted to go thru with it. Our marriage went downhill and I found out she was having an affair with a black guy. I begged her to come clean with me, and that I was cool with her fucking him, but she ended up seperating. She told me she was in love with him, but in all reality I know that it is because the black man is superior. I could never compete.

Back