Cheating for big…

Vera89

Female
Good morning. My name is Vera and I am a cheating wife from Central Europe.

Sometimes I travel for business but I don’t really think it’s very probable to find somebody here for real meetings nevertheless I would like to connect, share experiences and thoughts, who knows what will happen.

Little background story on myself: my first time cheating happened roughly 5 years ago, completely unintended. I went on a cruise with my best friend, my husband wasn’t with us. One night too much party, way too much alcohol I just lost control. Coincidentally that guy happened to have huge stamina and a large cock. An experience that unexpectedly and profoundly changed my sex life.

After this initial experience it took me a few months to realize and acknowledge that this had changed. It took me another few months find the courage to act on it. I did not become a reckless cheat overnight, it was a development.

Been regularly cheating for about 4.5 years now. Husband doesn’t know. I am far less experienced with black men than I would like to be, which simply is because there are hardly any suitable black men where I live.

So, hope this site is nice… feel free to chat up on me if you wanna text.

Good morning. My name is Vera and I am a cheating wife from Central Europe.

Sometimes I travel for business but I don’t really think it’s very probable to find somebody here for real meetings nevertheless I would like to connect, share experiences and thoughts, who knows what will happen.

Little background story on myself: my first time cheating happened roughly 5 years ago, completely unintended. I went on a cruise with my best friend, my husband wasn’t with us. One night too much party, way too much alcohol I just lost control. Coincidentally that guy happened to have huge stamina and a large cock. An experience that unexpectedly and profoundly changed my sex life.

After this initial experience it took me a few months to realize and acknowledge that this had changed. It took me another few months find the courage to act on it. I did not become a reckless cheat overnight, it was a development.

Been regularly cheating for about 4.5 years now. Husband doesn’t know. I am far less experienced with black men than I would like to be, which simply is because there are hardly any suitable black men where I live.

So, hope this site is nice… feel free to chat up on me if you wanna text.
Sounds like a guy behind this profile.

Back