Chastity devices what are your thoughts on them?

Boomerncactus

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
In discussing with other cucks/couples, several have shown interest in the use of Chastity devices. So here are several of ours.
Empresscactus has me locked at all times, unless she is using her property or for supervised cleaning. We have 15 devices for her to chose as she desires. I have a PA and guiche piercing to ensure extra security.
What are you thoughts/ experiences in the use of these ?
Addendum from Empress: I like the third one because I can fuck him with it on, make him cum, but he can't feel it. Very satisfying for me.

Attachments

• 20170719_075241.jpg
    20170719_075241.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 20170502_101320.jpg
    20170502_101320.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • 20170411_173223.jpg
    20170411_173223.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
In discussing with other cucks/couples , there are several whom have interest in the use of Chastity devices. So here is several of ours.
Empresscactus ,has me locked at all times, unless she is using her property (3-4 tmes a week) or a quick daily supervised cleaning. We have 15 devices , for her to chose as she desires. I have a PA and guiche piercing to ensure extra security.
What are you thoughts/ experiences in the use if these ?
Such a feminine penis.

I hate the idea. Short term I would probably enjoy it, like a night out or a party or something. I would lose my mind long term though and make everyone miserable.

I don’t mind being denied her pussy indefinitely. The idea is sexy to me for some reason. When she told me she was thinking about cutting me off from sex I ended up jerking off six times that day thinking about all the things we’d do; hand jobs while she tells me about it all, jerking off while we make out, watching her videos and jerking off infront of her. But to be denied release is just too much for me. I’m not sure how my wife feels about it. She THRIVES on humiliating men, especially white men who want her. She’d probably like the idea until I got mean.

Different strokes for different folks........................... Well........................ Errr..................... I guess you CAN'T stroke if you have one of those on your willie..............

I've worn cages from time to time - it isn't for everyone, but it does absolutely underline who's in charge (and of course who isn't) and in my experience it makes me more beta and obedient. I am naturally like this, but my fiancee has a bull who likes to see me caged, so it is mainly for his benefit.

how does your husband react? has he been hurt?
Ball kicking within reason is more SM play. We went from a spiked cock cage to beating his balls with a ruler. Just enough to have him drop to his knees. Ball kicking must be controlled as too hard and he has thrown up, once even cried which I really got off on. But the goal is to make his balls.so sore it hurts to get hard.

Ball kicking within reason is more SM play. We went from a spiked cock cage to beating his balls with a ruler. Just enough to have him drop to his knees. Ball kicking must be controlled as too hard and he has thrown up, once even cried which I really got off on. But the goal is to make his balls.so sore it hurts to get hard.
Also it is my way now after 10 years of being his little Pain Slut, I am excersizing my Dominant side.

thanks for clearing that up. I have watch some videos of it and it turns me on but I would be afraid to actually let a woman do it to me. I would however not have a problem being dominated by a woman.

i don't know if my wife could get into that , but maybe I will try.
Try this, have her start by slapping them. Then in time ask her to use a ruler. She may enjoy the control. Then work up to kneeing you. Or ask her if she has a gf that may be game. I am about to experiment with that one.

Try this, have her start by slapping them. Then in time ask her to use a ruler. She may enjoy the control. Then work up to kneeing you. Or ask her if she has a gf that may be game. I am about to experiment with that one.
ok. I will try that. the gf thing I don't know if she would ever do that.

Back