Charlotte NC

New to Charlotte after a few years of teasing the idea she's finally opening up to her first BBC after riding 10" (9.5 insertable) 2.5 width realskin bbc vibration dildos for two years. (Doesn't have to be that big but she gets off on size.) She prefers uncut (not a must) and discreet. Her ideal meeting would be arranged by me, but surprise to her in a bar setting. She would like to wear a short skirt with no panties along with a tight fitting top with no bra. Main reason for that is she would love to get felt up and fondled in front of me at the bar. So we may need to talk or meet before hand to plan this out. Basically buy her few shots casually feel her up and hit on her in front of me, then head straight to a room. This woman has an untapped kink and wild side just begging to be brought out. She drips like a facet everytime her BBC toys are just in her line of sight. Can only imagine what will happen when she finally gets the real thing. Let me know if your interested.

New to Charlotte after a few years of teasing the idea she's finally opening up to her first BBC after riding 10" (9.5 insertable) 2.5 width realskin bbc vibration dildos for two years. (Doesn't have to be that big but she gets off on size.) She prefers uncut (not a must) and discreet. Her ideal meeting would be arranged by me, but surprise to her in a bar setting. She would like to wear a short skirt with no panties along with a tight fitting top with no bra. Main reason for that is she would love to get felt up and fondled in front of me at the bar. So we may need to talk or meet before hand to plan this out. Basically buy her few shots casually feel her up and hit on her in front of me, then head straight to a room. This woman has an untapped kink and wild side just begging to be brought out. She drips like a facet everytime her BBC toys are just in her line of sight. Can only imagine what will happen when she finally gets the real thing. Let me know if your interested.
Sounds like a possibility of getting pepper sprayed and/or catching a charge 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

I’m in Charlotte and ready to make this happen as soon next week. I‘m always at various events and your scenario is perfect.

I’ll meet her, flirt with her, get her super horny, then fill her up

Back