Charlotte NC

We’ll be back in Boone, NC on September 17-26 Would love to arrange for an accidental meeting between you and my wife. I’m only into watching, preferably without her knowing that I was watching.
We have a small cabin in Boone that we use a few times a year. Would be great to meet and see what happens. I am 64 and my wife is 53. If she’s too old for you to be interested, no worries.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    772.8 KB · Views: 212
We’ll be back in Boone, NC on September 17-26 Would love to arrange for an accidental meeting between you and my wife. I’m only into watching, preferably without her knowing that I was watching.
We have a small cabin in Boone that we use a few times a year. Would be great to meet and see what happens. I am 64 and my wife is 53. If she’s too old for you to be interested, no worries.
Yesssssss I'm interested inbox me, let's discuss and set this up

Yes I'm interested

Upstate SC here. Ssbbw submissive Cumslut and straight male partner, Stag Vixen dynamic. Free most weekdays in AM and early afternoon. Can Host, you or yourself and a couple of friends of needed! I am LadyBlueMoon on FetLife. Or better, text us at <removed>. Even More better, do 1596595190112.jpg1596595190112.jpgyou use messenger?

Attachments

• received_264157201329924.jpeg
    received_264157201329924.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 120
  • VID_20200720_011424.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • received_305960623710801.mp4
    3.4 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
I frequent NC, definitely could take care of her. Let me know in inbox

Back