Central FL Nude Beaches - Apollo/Playalinda

Babeneedsit

Couple
Real Person
Do any bulls or couples visit either of these nude beaches? My woman and I have been mulling over the idea of going for a while, and I think we will be there next weekend. I'm hoping we are getting closer to her getting some attention in public.

I figured there may be a lot of older people, but its gonna be worth a shot in order to get my woman to shed some layers in public. :)

26/29 y/o BBW couple here.

Attachments

• 225ba18.gif
    225ba18.gif
    17.1 MB · Views: 237
We went to Playalinda regularly before covid. Greg took me by on the way home from N. Florida trip. We walked down to see. There were a lot of older couples, but younger folks were there, too. The next weekend we went. I intended to wear my suit, maybe take my top off. In 10 minutes I was completely nude. It was liberating. All sizes, colors, and shapes. Most folks paid little attention. Well except for the single men.
DSCF6055c.JPGDSCF6056 (3).JPGDSCF6057c.JPG

friends and people I know in the lifestyle go there every other weekend. You will find all voyeuristic types wanting to connect with others. So it can definitely happen!

Do any bulls or couples visit either of these nude beaches? My woman and I have been mulling over the idea of going for a while, and I think we will be there next weekend. I'm hoping we are getting closer to her getting some attention in public.

I figured there may be a lot of older people, but its gonna be worth a shot in order to get my woman to shed some layers in public. :)

26/29 y/o BBW
When and where to be exact

We went to Playalinda regularly before covid. Greg took me by on the way home from N. Florida trip. We walked down to see. There were a lot of older couples, but younger folks were there, too. The next weekend we went. I intended to wear my suit, maybe take my top off. In 10 minutes I was completely nude. It was liberating. All sizes, colors, and shapes. Most folks paid little attention. Well except for the single men.
View attachment 4236278View attachment 4236279View attachment 4236280
Love your Hot Bod and Free Spirit! Fan of yours on ILI

I've been once, but it was pretty empty when I went though there was a younger couple there. I know some people get groups together and go make a day of it. Definitely should be relatively busy most weekends this summer.

I will be at haulover tmrw from 10 am to 6 pm

I love this

Attachments

• IMG-20190219-WA0012.jpeg
    IMG-20190219-WA0012.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
Did you go? How did it work out?

We've been to Playalinda a few times but we found that single men do not approach couples, or at least they didn't approach us. We did talk with other couples but not about sex. More like you would talk to people on a clothed beach.

There was a mix of younger and older couples, single males, and a section of male groups.

Did you go? How did it work out?

We've been to Playalinda a few times but we found that single men do not approach couples, or at least they didn't approach us. We did talk with other couples but not about sex. More like you would talk to people on a clothed beach.

There was a mix of younger and older couples, single males, and a section of male groups.
As guys that interested us walked by we would make eye contact, and smile. Most stopped and chatted. Playalinda is also popular with guys looking for guys, so not everyone stops.

View attachment 4236278View attachment 4236279View attachment 4236280
Florida Certified Sun Block Applicator here to help protect your beautiful body from harmful rays in the Sunshine State. I can help Lucky Hubby hoof all the beach gear too. No charge for my services.

We were in FT Lauderdale in June (2021). We went to Trapeze on Friday and Sat night. Fri night allows single males. And of course my wife found the biggest, sexiest BM in the club and happily took him back to an open room. Despite being open, everyone was very respectful. She enjoyed lending a hand to one of his friends too! Club was clean and well attended on both nights.
Went to Haulover Beach (North Miami) on Saturday. The clothing optional area is at the north end of the beach. Parking lot #1 fills quickly. A little walk from lot #2, but not bad. Very nice and busy beach w lots to see.

Attachments

• C9F33AE1-6B40-4C7D-9EB0-70A3235CFF73.jpeg
    C9F33AE1-6B40-4C7D-9EB0-70A3235CFF73.jpeg
    691.9 KB · Views: 196
We were in FT Lauderdale in June (2021). We went to Trapeze on Friday and Sat night. Fri night allows single males. And of course my wife found the biggest, sexiest BM in the club and happily took him back to an open room. Despite being open, everyone was very respectful. She enjoyed lending a hand to one of his friends too! Club was clean and well attended on both nights.
Went to Haulover Beach (North Miami) on Saturday. The clothing optional area is at the north end of the beach. Parking lot #1 fills quickly. A little walk from lot #2, but not bad. Very nice and busy beach w lots to see.
Trapeze is 5mins away from where i live

Back