Hello!

I am a 27 m white Stag and I am married to a 25 f white Vixen, living in the San Joaquin Vally, CA. My wife is an true busty size queen and whats to take the leap and have her first BBC experience. Both her first BBC, and her first cock other than me being married. We hope to fullfill her fantasy of getting her real stretched out in real life meetups. Only catch is that she likes, and wants to establish a good relationship first and to be flirted with online to win her over. Its just a kink of hers, so you will have to bring the charm. Pm me for details and to see if we are all compatible and then I will put you in touch with her! Looking forward to hearing from you hung bulls!

Stag/ Vixen
I'm a single 48 year old black male with a well- indowed thick cock. I reside in the Northern California area( Solano County) reading your message has quite captured my attention greatly, her photos are truly captivating aswell indeed. I do desire and love a good white wo.an who's busty a d has a full rounded butt.
I adore white women quite handsomely. I have been on a search to locate a beautiful woman to service upon bringing het sexual fantasy to life in every way possible. I have been in the lifestyle for a long period of time, so I do give women my undivided attention, I'm also a dominant bbc wanting a submissive white woman to appease.
Perhaps go for drinks...meet up...would love to do a verbal interaction. I'm very affectionate, extremely flirty, but I also am aware and know how to treat a woman respectfully. Establish a very good relationship, I'm in the Fairfield area...very serious of my intentions.
Would really love to provide her with pure sexual bbc pleasure. Please hit me up.

Now if couples don't appreciate that kind of articulate, honest approach then they don't deserve a quality experience & deserve the jack offs they'll inevitably attract. Well said, brother, good luck to ya!

Back