caught

I have a few times walked in on her or otherwise inadvertently seen her having sex with men... I know if I haven't been invited or told to come join in that I should quietly slip away and leave her to her pleasures... I know from the few times when after she had said that I could have stayed that she does not really want that, the few times that I stayed or watched she has told me that having me there makes her uncomfortable and that she cannot enjoy it with me watching... Be discreet guys when you find her fucking other men, if she didn't invite you in when it began she probably wants her privacy so that she can let herself go...

I have a few times walked in on her or otherwise inadvertently seen her having sex with men... I know if I haven't been invited or told to come join in that I should quietly slip away and leave her to her pleasures... I know from the few times when after she had said that I could have stayed that she does not really want that, the few times that I stayed or watched she has told me that having me there makes her uncomfortable and that she cannot enjoy it with me watching... Be discreet guys when you find her fucking other men, if she didn't invite you in when it began she probably wants her privacy so that she can let herself go...
If it's my house and my bed room I'll stay and watch. If she doesn't want that go to a hotel.

I have watched my wife get fucked many times and always know when she is fucking other guys, be it at theirs or ours. I have come home many times knowing that she would be fucking someone. I have yet to come home and find her in the middle of an unplanned fuck but hope that one day it will happen as I would find it so hot and horny. A guy, hopefully bare, balls deep in my wife, lucky bitch.

Does anyone else on here want to walk in the room and catch the wife riding big cock and making you sit and watch?
Yes I fantasize about it constantly, coming home to her riding a big cock and making noises I’ve never heard before, her telling me he is sooo much bigger he stretches her and makes her cum so hard and telling me it’s what I wanted so I better sit down and enjoy it because I will be cleaning her up after!

Does anyone else on here want to walk in the room and catch the wife riding big cock and making you sit and watch?
My last hotwife, did not know what that was, had a regular that came by once a month. I was, on my lunch hour, in the rain, with a very leaky umbrella, outside my bedroom window trying to see or hear over the running AC. At the time I had no privacy fence so anyone could see me. I gave up and was opening the door to watch from inside and he was coming out and she was standing there naked and looking well fucked. We said hello to each other and I went inside to get sloppy seconds.

Back