Caught in public

Kimbarbie11111

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
have any of you ladies been out with your dom/a guy you date in public and bumped into someone who didn't know about your involvement in this lifestyle?

saw my husbands aunt and uncle while I was at the supermarket with one of my boy toys, now we are in an awkward situation lol

have any of you ladies been out with your dom/a guy you date in public and bumped into someone who didn't know about your involvement in this lifestyle?

saw my husbands aunt and uncle while I was at the supermarket with one of my boy toys, now we are in an awkward situation lol
What were you doing with him when they saw you? Buying magnums? 🙃

I guess you are! That's why we never play close to home. It's just too dangerous. Hope this settles down soon. Have they mentioned it since then?

his aunt saw the other man holding me by my waist
In a disturbing kind of way that's hot. :confused: :)

That's good.

i would try to see them again as soon as possible, both you and your husband. Either they don't show a different behavior than usual and it's all good (no need to mention or explain anything) or they behave shyly or otherwise strange. Then i would the husband mention to them "My wife told me she saw you the other day when she was grocery shopping with ['boy toy' name]." That will calm them down and most probably they won't even have further questions. ;) And if they ask, it will be easy to say "he's a friend" and nothing more. - That's what i would do.

I’ve bumped into my bf while out with my date. Haha! For real.
Bf knew that I was going to be out on a date and was ok with it. He decided to meet some friends at a new jazz club.
it just so happens that my date took me there as well. Made for a bit of awkward explaining he had to do to his friends but came up with a reason that I was meeting a university friend alone

Back