Verified Casspurr verify me please

Well my dear Mrs. Santa-Claus @Casspurr. I think you took one of the hottest pictures sitting on Santa's lap this year.

I know he said to spank you also cause you've been a very naughty and oh so nice girl this year. I got a story I definitely need to tell by the fireplace this Xmas on how Santa-@BigBlackBull76 came down that chimney and left with the biggest gift that even the reindeer's wouldn't have been able to lift off into the air and all the other little black elves would say was not fair. :blackgrimace: I think the most special gift will be the one we went half in on with together that may not be delivered for another 9months from now too. :blackgreedy: You know Santa-Bull will always have the biggest gift for you that wouldn't even fit under any tree or that could be stuffed in any stockings as well. :exciting:

Much :lips::lips::lips: to you bae and boy your made with some of the sweetest suga, spice, and all those things that make Real :qos:''s oh so nice. Whenever I'm with you the rest of the world with all of my worries, cares, and time just melts away. Big :blackheart: from your Real and True only Bull, lover, homey, and friend. :sex:

c-x-10.jpg
c-x-11.jpg
IMG_1487.jpg
IMG_1486.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG

Last edited:
Well my dear Mrs. Santa-Claus @Casspurr. I think you took one of the hottest pictures sitting on Santa's lap this year.

I know he said to spank you also cause you've been a very naughty and oh so nice girl this year. I got a story I definitely need to tell by the fireplace this Xmas on how Santa-@BigBlackBull76 came down that chimney and left with the biggest gift that even the reindeer's wouldn't have been able to lift off into the air and all the other little black elves would say was not fair. :blackgrimace: I think the most special gift will be the one we went half in on with together that may not be delivered for another 9months from now too. :blackgreedy: You know Santa-Bull will always have the biggest gift for you that wouldn't even fit under any tree or that could be stuffed in any stockings as well. :exciting:

Much :lips::lips::lips: to you bae and boy your made with some of the sweetest suga, spice, and all those things that make Real :qos:''s oh so nice. Whenever I'm with you the rest of the world with all of my worries, cares, and time just melts away. Big :blackheart: from your Real and True only Bull, lover, homey, and friend. :sex:

View attachment 2261650
View attachment 2261651
View attachment 2261643
View attachment 2261642
View attachment 2261641
Wooooow , thanks for sharing

View attachment 2261650
View attachment 2261651
View attachment 2261643
View attachment 2261642
View attachment 2261641
@bigblackbull76 thank you for a magical weekend. I always love how you stuff that thick candy cane in my tiny little stocking then I take it out and I lick it before you stick it again. :lips::lips::lips::blackheart::blackheart::blackheart: - your girl Cass

Attachments

• 77157D26-1549-4BB3-84AF-9223B36CB138.jpeg
    77157D26-1549-4BB3-84AF-9223B36CB138.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12
Back