Verified Casspurr verify me please

ROTFLM-BBB76-AO, oh you most definitely did your thing my sexxxy ass cum slut :lips::qos:. :blackheart: how we went at it from the door, to the wall - knocked the picture down, to the bed and had the mattress hanging off to the floor, to the couch left a big imprint on it, and then when I was bout to head back out the door you pulled me back to the bed and we went at it again for another HUGE finish. I didn't even get a chance to get my pants all the way off the 1st time as I came through the door and they hung around my ankles like leg cuffs. ******* was one of the most hot-ass movie like passionate fucks ever. But you know my theme-song that should play in the background on repeated loop:

"...She ain't gotta tell me she want it, she know I know that she with it
She moan and groan when I get it, she tell me lick it, I did it...She's a sexy thing
Enough to make a Bull go crazy man, do crazy things...
man, I'ma 'bout to call your slut, cause she's scandalous
I'm a pro with the wood, these other-dudes is amateurs
always make her bust a dozens times when I come through
beat it up till you bust off 3 or 4 before I nut too
...She talk that ******* she got a awful mouth
but I smack it up, and flip like a chef at the waffle house..
Beat that pussy up, with a jab, jab, and right hook
then send her ass home to her man, let 'em cuddle and watch The Notebook
I give her man a hard time cause with me she up in heaven

hell he only gotta soft six and I gotta hard eleven"
I BEAT IT UP - YEAH :blackgreedy:
~BBB76

FBF06A6D-D91D-40CD-B6B9-31BB5C72225B.jpeg

Last edited:
Great huge tits.More of those please!
Great presentation and natural rack Missy

No doubt fellas, had another ‘Great’ time taking a front seat with those ‘huge tits’ and ‘natural rack’ on ‘presentation’ for the Bull.

‘Mmmm’, and that @Casspurr is so damm ‘yummy’ as well. Holla @ your Bull.:blackgrimace::blackheart::lips::qos:

0F736CB1-6FDB-4A9C-BDE7-C2C7B4A61F63.jpeg3B000E9D-ED68-4F6E-8A15-E4EF767F76FB.jpeg

Here is your theme song hun:

“Suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion...no one can do you the way that I do, boy I want... I Love it, I Love it, I love it when you eat it...”

Last edited:
No doubt fellas, had another ‘Great’ time taking a front seat with those ‘huge tits’ and ‘natural rack’ on ‘presentation’ for the Bull.

‘Mmmm’, and that @Casspurr is so damm ‘yummy’ as well. Holla:blackgrimace::blackheart::lips::qos:

View attachment 1882575View attachment 1882574

Here is your theme song hun:

“Suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion...no one can do you the way that I do... I Love it, I Love it, I love it when you eat it...”
Imma eat you up baby. Every chance I can. Holla at your girl.

Back