Carribean

You can have lots of fun without going to Hedonism, there are a lot of young black guys openly looking for single white women and married couples especially in Jamaica,

Antigua was good for us too , I’d consider going to Hedonism just to see if it lived up to its reputation but you will find plenty of opportunities without going there.

You can have lots of fun without going to Hedonism, there are a lot of young black guys openly looking for single white women and married couples especially in Jamaica,

Antigua was good for us too , I’d consider going to Hedonism just to see if it lived up to its reputation but you will find plenty of opportunities without going there.
Hi guys, wondering if you had any recommendations in Antigua to stay? We have a Sandals trip booked for there and we’re looking for a 2nd male to join

We stayed at the Hawksbill Resort Jan 2020. It definitely needs lots of work and the main clientelle are mainly long time regulars from Europe.
The best is that it is right next to the nude beach. Sadly this isn't taken care of very well either. Lots of the lounges are broken and there are no facilities.
If you head to the far end of the beach, that is where the big black swinging dicks hang out. We only saw a few.
It may be the only nude beach on the island as people come there from other resorts.
Let me know if you have questions.

Interested in booking a vacation to a carribean island, I’ve heard of Hedo and other such resorts, but curious to see if there are any more subtle places to take a unknowing partner to encourage the lifestyle, maybe somewhere that would provide temptation without being in your face?

Any suggestions?
planing vacation in autum at mexico or the carribean- any suggestions for us

all the best

jörg and minuh

Back