Captions

This is how it all began.
Your husband had invited an out-of-town friend to dinner. He was attractive and easy to talk to, your husband poured the drinks, everyone laughed and you relaxed into the company. The evening changed when you heard your husband say "You wouldn't mind if Charles gave you a little kiss to show his appreciation for tonight, would you babe ?" .
You shook your head and smiled.
1709981069655.png

Off subject.. I’m curious to know if anyone else isn't getting notifications of new posts. I use Yahoo and ever since the last of January, I haven’t been getting posts on new notifications that I’ve been watching. Is anyone else having same problems..?

Off subject.. I’m curious to know if anyone else isn't getting notifications of new posts. I use Yahoo and ever since the last of January, I haven’t been getting posts on new notifications that I’ve been watching. Is anyone else having same problems..?
I am still getting notifications (got this one)

The party was becoming louder and so she went out onto the terrace to clear her head, leaving her husband inside to talk about some golf match. To her surprise she was joined by the man she had been talking with earlier. He said nothing, just smiled and kissed her. She resisted but only briefly. By the time he returned to the party, he had her damp panties in his pocket and she had the time and place where she was to meet him the next day.

1710248475087.png

Back