Captions

Yes he is pathetic but what can he do? You have already made the Lady he Loves one of your cheap little white whores. Now that she has tasted your big black cock and you have fucked her into very intense orgasms on your big black cock as she begged for you to shoot your black baby making cum loads into her unprotected white cunt, her boyfriend knows you Own the white Lady he Loves.
That is similar to how I became a pathetic married white cuckold. When I found out that my wife was being fucked by other men, she told me that yes she was being fucked by other men and she loved the other men fucking her too much to quit. So she told me, I can accept and enjoy her being fucked bareback by any man, anytime and anywhere she likes or she would divorce me. She also told me to treat the men that were fucking her with respect and she did not want to see any sad or grumpy looks on my face. My Wife Enjoying Sucking Another Big Black Cock at an AAD Sex Party.jpg

I hope it is not another ruined marriage. But I suspect it is unless her white husband is willing to accept being her happy cuckold husband. If he accepts it will be agony for him for about a year but then he will learn that his wife NEEDs and Desires hard thick big black cocks to satisfy her as a Natural female that is designed by Nature to be fucked by Superior Alpha Men and he is just an Inferior Beta White male. Nature has designed Inferior Beta males like us to support our wife's NEED to be fucked by Superior Alpha Males and to help raise the babies she fucked into by Alpha Males. Naturally most Superior Alpha Males are black and they enjoy fucking a white man's wife.
I accepted that I am an Inferior Beta white male, designed by Nature to be a cuckold, and that it is right and proper for my wife to be fucked by Superior Alpha Males.

Back