Captions

Thank you for posting this hot photo and caption. I have not yet had the pleasure of watching my wife licking a black cock while it was fucking in another white Lady's cunt but I hope to someday.
I love to look at photos I took of my wife, they remind me of how hard my weenie got and the great excitement I felt as I watched and took photos of my white wife sucking a black man's cock in front of me and many other people at a sex party. My wife and I had never seen seen him before, and now he was using my slut wife as his fuck toy. Sooooo hot to see him slapping my white wife's face with his black cock, squeezing my wife's big white TiTs and nipples hard, slapping my wife's big TiTs, fucking my wife's mouth deep and hard, shoving his black cock all the way into my wife's mouth, balls deep, his pubic hairs on my wife's chin, as my wife looked into my eyes as he made my wife his married white fuck toy. What made this even more exciting was that he had just pulled his black cock out of another white woman's cunt that was laying on the bed beside my wife, moved over and put his black cock in my white wife's mouth without even asking her. This was just the first time he used my wife at the sex party.
Later he fucked my wife's mouth and cunt and then pulled his black cock out of my wife's white cunt so that he could shoot his cum in my wife's mouth.
Great fun for all of us.

Back