Captions

Nazi girls worshiped masculine sexual power, and when the black American soldiers came, they saw who really had it. A lot of interracial fucking in 1945 and a lot of mixed race babies in 1946.
So true, most of the German men were in prison camps or killed in war. Black US soldiers were welcome to all the white German pussy they wanted. Yes alot of interracial babies were born , they found out what a real fucking from a real man was, they never had before!

tumblr_okpehwKrxc1v6nndho1_500.jpg
I do hope this can be extended, if the wife wishes, to Black Ownership....life?

So true, most of the German men were in prison camps or killed in war. Black US soldiers were welcome to all the white German pussy they wanted. Yes alot of interracial babies were born , they found out what a real fucking from a real man was, they never had before!
That is actually true! I saw a genuine documentary about it, and, contrary to expectations, the German people had no problem with Blacks, in fact they were often friendly and welcoming.

That is actually true! I saw a genuine documentary about it, and, contrary to expectations, the German people had no problem with Blacks, in fact they were often friendly and welcoming.
True, there was no German white men, all were lost in war, as I stated. The Black US soldiers were welcome, the German women had never seen or fucked a BBC before. When they did word spread, and so did their legs for BBC!!

Back