Captioned Cuckold Pics

MY WIFE HAD HER FIRST BLACK EXPERIENCE AND NOW SHE ID 5 MONTHS BLACK PREGNANT.

View attachment 249993

Wow! I thought my wife was, sure she will be one day. Her owner always says he wants her knocked up ( not by him) cause "pregnant bitches have tight pussy, I'd be fucking that bitch the entire 9 months" he wants to get my woman pregnant with no idea the daddy, just so he could fuck her tight preggo pussy!!! The sane part of me says run, but the submissive part of me says " looks like I'll have to explain why we r having a black baby one day!!" Like everything when u r a husband with a bbc whore wife, it hurts so bad ...but also feels so good. Any real Husbands or wifes here that live this life besides us? I'm new so don't know alot yet. But so far loving this site.

Not a big fan of the " tiny white dick bs. But I do enjoy the idea of black guys loving fucking white wifes cuz of racism and the history n all that. U just know they give it that extra effort to put it on her and try to leave that pussy sore and stretched. And just fucking another mans wife black or not is hot to me, black cocks just make it that much more hotter imo. I know my white wife looks sexy af under some dark skinned man pumping his cock in her. The color Contrast alone is erotic. Idk, hard to explain. I enjoy being emotionally hurt or talked bad to,but I'm far from a punk i just play the role as one. Haha and I hate the sissy, tiny dick ******* like that...certain kind of humiliation is fun for me I guess? Just not that kind. Who knows I'm strange I guess. :)

Not a big fan of the " tiny white dick bs. But I do enjoy the idea of black guys loving fucking white wifes cuz of racism and the history n all that. U just know they give it that extra effort to put it on her and try to leave that pussy sore and stretched. And just fucking another mans wife black or not is hot to me, black cocks just make it that much more hotter imo. I know my white wife looks sexy af under some dark skinned man pumping his cock in her. The color Contrast alone is erotic. Idk, hard to explain. I enjoy being emotionally hurt or talked bad to,but I'm far from a punk i just play the role as one. Haha and I hate the sissy, tiny dick ******* like that...certain kind of humiliation is fun for me I guess? Just not that kind. Who knows I'm strange I guess. :)
yes I love to watch those huge black monster cocks rip my wife into frenezy orgasms there soo big and those guys fuck like they come from another world

yes I love to watch those huge black monster cocks rip my wife into frenezy orgasms there soo big and those guys fuck like they come from another world
ANDwhen the Black man is finally finished fucking the white wife, she KNOWS she has been fucked properly. Even the soreness reminds her of her Black Sexperience. It's a desire that is sure to reoccur on a regular basis giving her the ultimate orgasms and sexual experience... With that being said she will want and NEED to experience it all again. Lesser sex just does not do it for her anymore!

ANDwhen the Black man is finally finished fucking the white wife, she KNOWS she has been fucked properly. Even the soreness reminds her of her Black Sexperience. It's a desire that is sure to reoccur on a regular basis giving her the ultimate orgasms and sexual experience... With that being said she will want and NEED to experience it all again. Lesser sex just does not do it for her anymore!
yes since the first time I took her to her first bbc it was on monthly bases now she brings him home almost every night and fucks like wild for hours,buy I enjoy the fun

Back