Captioned Cuckold Pics

It's so sad to see how so many people here believe everything they see, read and apply it in their lives....It's a brain washing scheme that leads to family destructions and much more.

Once a fantasy has become a reality, it's very hard to roll back the clock and you always want something more...more provocative, sexual twist, degrading, humiliations... or the more crazy none sense sex slavery or impregnation.

Personally, I wouldn't share my wife/Gf with anyone. I like to ******* my water crisp clean.
So what are you doing on a site where wives and girlfriends are being shared with BBC ???

It's so sad to see how so many people here believe everything they see, read and apply it in their lives....It's a brain washing scheme that leads to family destructions and much more.

Once a fantasy has become a reality, it's very hard to roll back the clock and you always want something more...more provocative, sexual twist, degrading, humiliations... or the more crazy none sense sex slavery or impregnation.

Personally, I wouldn't share my wife/Gf with anyone. I like to ******* my water crisp clean.
To each their own. But I have to agree with Ukcuckwanabe; what are you doing here???

Back