Captioned Cuckold Pics

Watching my lil wife take it doggy, like this, is such a turn on. I never in my life thought I'd be saying that about my own wife getting fucked in our own bed by a black guy With a huge cock. Then getting to watch her orgasm while his dick is 9"inside her looking like she having a seizure until he finally unloads in her tiny tummy after destroying her insides.

My wife accidentally text me almost this exact thing to me one day after i went to work. She had hinted to me before that her very first bull had been "sneaking" over to fuck and unload in her while i was working but i wasn't sure of it at that point... until she sent this to me instead of to him. Then i knew. Lol
Hell when I leave early, we're talking 4 or 430 I leave the garage open. He's pulls in, shuts the door. Fucks her throughly abd leaves about 630. I guess I'm pretty accommodating

Once that black cock gets to fucking your woman, she won't ever want the ride to stop . . . not even when he cums inside her.

View attachment 6968598
Breed her...fill her fertile cunt with Black Seed. Don't stop. Don't pull out. BLACK BREED her!
BLACK MEN RULE!

Back