Captioned Cuckold Pics

I'll never forget the first time i watched this happen. My wife's very first bull did this to her and it was only the 2nd visit they had and it was in our own bed. After making her cum several times ALL my wife could do was let him do whatever he wanted.

Then i watched him mount her just like this and watched his face look just like that and i knew what he was about to do to my sexy lil wife. And all she did was stare into his eyes and i could see her eyes begging and begging him to do it while i was watching.

Then he started to unload balls deep inside her and her body was so relaxed and ready to take every drop of him inside her. The look on her face was mixed with lust and the deepest satisfaction she's ever felt. She wouldn't let him pull out until he had left every drop inside her.

After he was done, she cleaned him up and begged him to stay longer which he ended up staying the whole night fucking my wife off and on, especially since he knew she just gave him full bareback, breeding privileges.

Back