Captioned Cuckold Pics

That so tru for me!!! As a cuckold it have been a mindblowing eye opener to experience how difrent my Wife is toward her Bull and how mutch more pasioniate she is to him and how submissive she is when he is with her.

She never wanted to suck my Dick because i dont like that she said and it feel silly for me to suck your dick she told me.

And when I tryed doggystyle som years agoe she just gigled, turned around and said "honey I dont think you are in right place with this kind of atempt to dominant fuck me" and then she ride my Dick som few minutes before she put her self on my face and began to fingering my asshole while she told me to wank my self of. And this was many years before she cuckolded me!!

But with her Bull she is like a hungry submissive bitch sucking his coock and licking his balls and when he turné her around on her belly she loock desperat eager to get his coock inside her.

She even lick his coock clean after he fucked her. And on me she never licked my Dick. She a couple of time toock maybe one ore two licks on ny Dick when I had licked her like 15-20 minutes benet her in 69 posistion.

But with her Bull is a one way street the other way. She lick and suck and he fucke her in pussy, ass and deep trout mouth while he slso often spanke her ass and fungering the holes he dont hsve his coock inside..

Im not alowed to be with them but on video recordings he often show me and somtimes also she showed me that she is shaiking and crying in lust and orgasmes while he realy slames her in doggy style.

It was realy chocking to watch that the first time and it made me realiced that she would never turned back to just fucking me.

I have never felt more inadequate as a man than when I saw it. But it made me even more submissive and after that I stopped nagging her about me trying to fuck her again.

I realized that that train had long gone. In the beginning I was very sad and the feeling of loss and I still experience periods of deep longing to just feel my dick inside her. It will probably never go away! B

But still, happiness at seeing her be so completely satisfied is the strongest feeling I get when I watch recording or picture of her Bull fucking her. In addition to the fact that I have more horniness and desire for her than ever and then I thought was possible to have!

That's why I'm so grateful as long as she still wants me as a breadwinner, licking boy and now she's opened the door to maybe ride my dick when she's menstruating because then her Bull won't fuck her.

But the fact that she lets her Bull do things I've never been allowed to do is something I'm signing off on!!

Last edited:
Back