Captioned Cuckold Pics

Get used to it cuck! This is ALL you have in store for you for the future!
View attachment 6802516
I experienced this for the last time a litle over one yea sgo with my wife. That gave the moust fantastic, horny and submissive fealing to slide my mutch smaaller dick in her streachwd and so wett pussy and when I was about to squert after 5 minutes she asked me if I was inside or only was pushing my litle dick between her tighs.

All I was able to answerd after shooting my load was, I just came. She gigled and said to me ' Honny, I think we should stop this atrmpts from you now. So I gonna take a talk with my Bull about this'.

Next talk with them her Bull told me 'You are not gonna fuck your Wify anymore! From now on you just get to lick. Then he sendt me to pur guestroom ant toock my wife to fuck her in pur master.

Last edited:
I experienced this for the last time a litle over one yea sgo with my wife. That gave the moust fantastic, horny and submissive fealing to slide my mutch smaaller dick in her streachwd and so wett pussy and when I was about to squert after 5 minutes she asked me if I was inside or only was pushing my litle dick between her tighs.

All I was able to answerd after shooting my load was, I just came. She gigled and said to me ' Honny, I think we should stop this atrmpts from you now. So I gonna take a talk with my Bull about this'.

Next talk with them her Bull told me 'You are not gonna fuck your Wify anymore! From now on you just get to lick. Then he sendt me to pur guestroom ant toock my wife to fuck her in pur master.
I fanasize a lot about a situation like this the last time. It realy turn me on when my wife will have a bull he would say this to me the morning after fucked the first time at breakfast. Actualy I would be much more happy when my wife would have another sexpartner who realy give her wat she need and I must only lick and finger her. Just like you I cum within a minut and she doesn't even feel me.

Back