Captioned Cuckold Pics

One of my fondest memories is watching the black guy reach into my wife’s panties. It was such an incredible sight and feeling. I remember the way she looked at me when he first slid his hand in and the way that look was easily wiped away the instant he’d found her clit, followed by watching the outline of his finger penetrate her.
I hope to see it too ones with my Wife. Hope she will comm immediatly when is hand will touch her pussy

1*2fqCQtiIbFqTNB9cB2YIrQ.jpeg

“What do you think, honey?” she spread her arms as she showcased the exotic fishnet outfit she was wearing. Her tits were peaking through the fabric. There was a circular cut-out around the bust area, and another in the crotch region; I could make out her bush and pussy lips staring back at me. She wore a pair of black stilettos. She resembled a feline panther; I was instantly aroused as my eyes absorbed her figure.

“My God,” I gasped. “Natasha, you look . . . fucking sexy!”

She burst into giggles when I said that; it was the only thought that occurred in my mind. I came into the room and wrapped my arms around her, wanting to kiss her, but she stopped me.

“Careful, Dave,” she pushed me back. “You’ll ruin my make-up. Besides, do you think Tibbs would like it.”

Tibbs was Natasha’s lover. To her, and myself included, he was more than a mere lover to her; he owned her. She was his plaything — his slut to fuck, however, and whenever he wanted. Our home was practically his. I had long given him his own set of keys, and he was free to spend the night or any number of days with us. Whenever he did, I got to sleep in the spare bedroom. Or on the occasion when he happened to bring a buddy along for a threesome, then I got to sleep in the living room.

https://medium.com/ir-cuckold-avenue/you-look-sexy-tonight-7b52e50b31e1

Back