Captioned Cuckold Pics

Many wives want this and the husband is not into it

We're the opposite! I want it a lot more then she does. PS. Everything I post is my fantasy of my wife I wish for it to come true.
She played with a few bulls it the past, twice with BBC's she was not too crazy about BBC's though. She complained of their cocks too large for her and they hurt. She liked the idea of playing with local guys from own native. I was ok too as long as I knew all about it until I found out she played with an older friend who I warned her not to mess with. Problems started after I put an end to it between him and her, maybe a bad idea that I did. But that killed the whole thing for her and kind of pissed her off for me. Almost a year later now she wont even want to play with anyone else except him. Well its too late now, he is way gone, got married and moved away. Now me and her living a vanilla sex life :( PS. She's a hottie 28 yo and I'm 52. Just maybe one day she will be open to it again.. any advice?

Last edited:
We're the opposite! I want it a lot more then she does. PS. Everything I post is my fantasy of my wife I wish for it to come true.
She played with a few bulls it the past, twice with BBC's she was not too crazy about BBC's though. She complained of their cocks too large for her and they hurt. She liked the idea of playing with local guys from own native. I was ok too as long as I knew all about it until I found out she played with an older friend who I warned her not to mess with. Problems started after I put an end to it between him and her, maybe a bad idea that I did. But that killed the whole thing for her and kind of pissed her off for me. Almost a year later now she wont even want to play with anyone else except him. Well its too late now, he is way gone, got married and moved away. Now me and her living a vanilla sex life :( PS. She's a hottie 28 yo and I'm 52. Just maybe one day she will be open to it again.. any advice?
Hmmm I don’t know. She seems to shut down the idea I don’t get why. Did she give a reason why she only wanted to play with him ?

Hmmm I don’t know. She seems to shut down the idea I don’t get why. Did she give a reason why she only wanted to play with him ?
If she says black men are too big then I don’t think there is anything you can do to convince her, but it sounds more like an excuse to not fuck black guys rather than just say it. If petite white girls can take bbc she can. The right big dicked black man would take it easy if asked and allow her to stretch and take his cock. My bull took it easy at first and he was amazing. A vagina will stretch to accommodate any dick, just gotta be gentle

If she says black men are too big then I don’t think there is anything you can do to convince her, but it sounds more like an excuse to not fuck black guys rather than just say it. If petite white girls can take bbc she can. The right big dicked black man would take it easy if asked and allow her to stretch and take his cock. My bull took it easy at first and he was amazing. A vagina will stretch to accommodate any dick, just gotta be gentle
Yes indeed..gentle is always the most essential key to any truly fine woman

If the vagina pussy can stretch wide enougj to deliver 12 lb. Babies ...it can stretch
To accommodate just about anyone if wet enough, slow enough, and gentle enough not damage such precious skin...such delicious flesh.

PPXFOHf.gif

Back