Captioned Cuckold Pics

tumblr_okpglcswfz1w52u0ho1_1280-png.1347535

Right there!!! Love to see this and experience this at various times. The wife in the missionary position and the superior male engaging, waiting for his nut. I love to be behind him, gently touching his ball sac and kissing it, licking it as well as his entire ass crack. Gently holding his balls and having my face on his asshole, smelling--kissing and placing my tongue on it. That to me is the idolization and worship of the superior black man!

I also love this position and have done this for my wife numerous times. Lately she has been getting me to jack off first so when i get erect she can make fun of me even more intensely and saying how in love with black cocks i have become,e tc. She also wants to know and point out, that the desire and the sexual urges i have are really for black men as we all know once you jack off, 90% is gone until hard again. She knows all the tricks and she exploits them to the max.

To really understand it all, took me a while. One day after being on my hands and knees to a black man, while the wife watched, laughed, smoked and stood there degrading me. She hands me a bottle of lotion and says, 'enjoy'. I just took a mouth full of black seed, swallowed and looked in the mirror. It was me-WTF i have become. All good. When I lubed up and jacked off, it was powerful, strong and squirted hard. My legs were weak. I realized, actually better than fucking a female in a straight relationship where i would have to tactfully try to stay hard to please her. I swear to this and I realized why i love my lifestyle with all this!!!!!

Back