Captioned Cuckold Pics

This is a dire warning to husbands who are yet unaware of how addictive black cock can be once it invades their wives' cunt. There won't be any turning back once she travels down this road.

View attachment 7081837
That risk is worth to take

This is a dire warning to husbands who are yet unaware of how addictive black cock can be once it invades their wives' cunt. There won't be any turning back once she travels down this road.

View attachment 7081837
We hope this is the outcome, Sir, that we love this lifestyle so much that neither of us could go back!

Darius was fucking Mona even before I got past the doorway from my apartment kitchen to the living room. Hard to believe that in the short period it took for me to leave my lounge chair that they had advanced beyond foreplay. That floored me beyond disbelief, especially witnessing them going at it like a pair of hungry, horny lions.

From inside the kitchen I heard the unmistakable sound of ass cheeks clapping, reverberating with muffled groans coming from Mona. The picture got clear when I stopped at the doorway and gasped with amazed pair of eyes.

tumblr_3f3bf837f89edfffc520f71ff812641c_fa4b905c_1280.jpg

Back