Captioned Cuckold Pics

OMG, what a memory for sure.
At a swinger gig with my husband. Along with a few couples, there were 3-4 single guys to "make it interesting." No other couple thrilled me there. So, while talking with another wife, I see two of the single guys getting a dri.nk. One was wearing a suit and I looked, then looked away and turned my back. Finally, I could see him looking across the room at me and then talking to another guy.

My husband could see me but was not close by. He seemed like the best chance of me getting laid that night, so I took it. I flicked my legs out towards him, hiked up my dress a tad, and looked again. He's on his way over.

I had moved out of my husband's view by this point and wanted to see if I liked this guy................and I did.

I won't go too far into the details, but condom in hand, and to the back bedroom our hostess directed us to.

His hands all over my ass, me checking how big he is and I'm thrilled with what I felt. I tell him my husband will be looking for me soon and he will likely watch. He just gave that "whatever" look.

I got to the bedroom door, take my panties off, lay them flat outside the bedroom door. I call my husband (txt was not a thing yet) and tell him, "Come find me"

Dress off, condom on, I bent over a desk and damn that was one fast and deep start. I only have the bra on with thigh highs.

Oddly, my husband takes longer than I expect, but my guy is fucking me great. Finally, my husband peeks his head in. My fuck buddy reaches and unhooks my bra and it falls to the desk. I toss it to my husband and say, "You can have 2nds, just give me a couple more minutes."

So my guy finally cums. My husband said it was another 10 minutes.

If freakin exhausted. I go to the door naked and open it. Freaking 5 people are listening in on my fun.

My husband switches places with the guy and I'm over the desk again. I'm glad my husband was done fast in like 2 minutes. I was worn out. It was hard to walk out of there.

Oh the swinger fun when we were younger, LOL.

Last edited:
OMG, what a memory for sure.
At a swinger gig with my husband. Along with a few couples, there were 3-4 single guys to "make it interesting." No other couple thrilled me there. So, while talking with another wife, I see two of the single guys getting a dri.nk. One was wearing a suit and I looked, then looked away and turned my back. Finally, I could see him looking across the room at me and then talking to another guy.

My husband could see me but was not close by. He seemed like the best chance of me getting laid that night, so I took it. I flicked my legs out towards him, hiked up my dress a tad, and looked again. He's on his way over.

I had moved out of my husband's view by this point and was see if I liked this guy................and I did.

I won't go too far into the details, but condom in hand, and to the back bedroom our hostess directed us to.

His hands all over my ass, me checking how big he is and I'm thrilled with what I felt. I tell him my husband will be looking for me soon and he will likely watch. He just gave that "whatever" look.

I got to the bedroom door, take my panties off, lay them flat outside the bedroom door. I call my husband (txt was not a thing yet) and tell him, "Come find me"

Dress off, condom on, I bent over a desk and damn that was one fast and deep start. I only have the bra on with thigh highs.

Oddly, my husband takes longer than I expect, but my guy is fucking me great. Finally, my husband peeks his head in. My fuck buddy reaches and unhooks my bra and it falls to the table. It toss it to my husband and say, "You can have 2nds, just give me a couple more minutes."

So my guy finally cums. My husband said it was another 10 minutes.

If freakin exhausted. I go to the door naked and open it. Freaking 5 people are listening in on my fun.

My husband switches places with the guy and I'm over the desk again. I'm glad my husband was done fast in like 2 minutes. I was worn out. It was hard to walk out of there.

Oh the swinger fun when we were younger, LOL.
How did you find that condom in that commotion, or were you prepared with it beforehand--in anticipation perhaps?

Back