Captioned Cuckold Pics

So strong and sexy recordings of Wifes who get real men satesfaction! Im so happy that my Wife also finaly one year ago desided that she desurved a real man fucking her. So Im good with being her suportive and submissive cuckold husband.

But as cuckolds we have our challenges! Does anyone else have experience or advice on how to keep my cuckold anxiety about losing my wife under control and subdued?

I have submitted and totaly axcepted my submissive position under both her and those who get to fuck her. So I no longer try to assert myself or get her to let me be the Man again in the relationship.

There we have complete peace and I have become both docile and completely submissive in everyday life.

She also brags a lot to me being obedient and doing my housework tasks satisfactorily and when I lick her and/or clean her up she gives me praice for doing it with entusiasme and submissive atitude.

But sometimes and especially when she is with her Bull all weekend or they go on one to two week holidays together alone and I dont get mesage from them in days I often suddenly get a strong fear and anxiety that they will send me a message that I have to leave the house for good and the like or that the wil take the talk with me when they come home that she dont want me in her life anymore.

Do you have any recommended techniques to control such anxiety?

I love my Wife and love to be her submissive cuckold and love to be at service for her in her life 24/7!!!! The picture is from somthing I realy love and thats when she tell me to masage her feet when she is resting eksauhted after a long night with her Bull fucking her. 💞

Attachments

• 20220819_202322.jpg
    20220819_202322.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Back