Captioned Cuckold Pics

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that because she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
Well my wife did lose a baby, which she did not let me see, when she was always praising one of her black co-workers, so she might have had his black baby in her belly.

when you get home, in a very direct voice & with a serious expression she tells you, "we need to have a talk."
when you sit down, she takes your hands & looks in your eyes & says, "remember when i had my first black experience & you were worried about how he come in me repeatedly?"
you respond, "yeah, you said you'd just finished your period a few days before & you'd be safe. you had at least a a week before your window opened again."
she continues, "well, 'a few was actually six days.... & NONE of the men wore condoms. ALL of then filled me with their s33d."
she lets that sink in, then adds, we were there for 10days! ...&for the last week we were there leRoy (her favorite) took me several times every day. i was exclusive to him after my first time with him. he was so big, dark, & strong. so dominant. i just had to surrender & give him my soul &body. he filled me with more seed than i thought was humanly possible."
she pauses again so it starts to register, then "well when we made love that last morning before going home, i got you to swear your unconditional love. i even let you cum in me unprotected...remember?"
you respond a bit overwhelmed, "yeah, i do!"
she asks, "were you serious about loving me forever & never leaving me???"
you respond lovingly, adoringly, "yes. i was."
she then responds, "good. because you're going to be a 'd@ddy'. we're going to have a b@by. i'm going to be a m0mmy."
you astounded, "really? am i...?"
she quickly responds, ""of course not! leRoy got me to tell him when i was going to be ovul@ting, & he told me he was going to br33d me with hs black b@by. he said all my b@bies will be black now. he got me to beg for his b@by & agree keep my w0mb only for him."
you respond agasp, "but, but we made love & you let me cum in you."
she answers, "well, i already knew i was pr3gnant with his ch!ld. that's why he said it was ok to let you have me unprotected. he say you can have my ass anytime & have me unprotected, but only when i'm already pr3gnant. he also says i'm not allowed on any form of birth control. he tells me we're going to have a big family too. i guess he's done tis with several other white tourists' wives. he's made a lot of b@bies."
you ask, "how many???"
she responds, "ALOTTA LOT!!!"
then she adds, "maybe 50 wives! a number of twins too! triplets even!"
you ******* utter, "but you're a twin, & so is your mom?!?"
she responds, "i know!!!"
a moment of silence, then she adds, "he wants to meat my sister now!"

when you get home, in a very direct voice & with a serious expression she tells you, "we need to have a talk."
when you sit down, she takes your hands & looks in your eyes & says, "remember when i had my first black experience & you were worried about how he come in me repeatedly?"
you respond, "yeah, you said you'd just finished your period a few days before & you'd be safe. you had at least a a week before your window opened again."
she continues, "well, 'a few was actually six days.... & NONE of the men wore condoms. ALL of then filled me with their s33d."
she lets that sink in, then adds, we were there for 10days! ...&for the last week we were there leRoy (her favorite) took me several times every day. i was exclusive to him after my first time with him. he was so big, dark, & strong. so dominant. i just had to surrender & give him my soul &body. he filled me with more seed than i thought was humanly possible."
she pauses again so it starts to register, then "well when we made love that last morning before going home, i got you to swear your unconditional love. i even let you cum in me unprotected...remember?"
you respond a bit overwhelmed, "yeah, i do!"
she asks, "were you serious about loving me forever & never leaving me???"
you respond lovingly, adoringly, "yes. i was."
she then responds, "good. because you're going to be a 'd@ddy'. we're going to have a b@by. i'm going to be a m0mmy."
you astounded, "really? am i...?"
she quickly responds, ""of course not! leRoy got me to tell him when i was going to be ovul@ting, & he told me he was going to br33d me with hs black b@by. he said all my b@bies will be black now. he got me to beg for his b@by & agree keep my w0mb only for him."
you respond agasp, "but, but we made love & you let me cum in you."
she answers, "well, i already knew i was pr3gnant with his ch!ld. that's why he said it was ok to let you have me unprotected. he say you can have my ass anytime & have me unprotected, but only when i'm already pr3gnant. he also says i'm not allowed on any form of birth control. he tells me we're going to have a big family too. i guess he's done tis with several other white tourists' wives. he's made a lot of b@bies."
you ask, "how many???"
she responds, "ALOTTA LOT!!!"
then she adds, "maybe 50 wives! a number of twins too! triplets even!"
you ******* utter, "but you're a twin, & so is your mom?!?"
she responds, "i know!!!"
a moment of silence, then she adds, "he wants to meat my sister now!"
Nice exciting story. I hope it is true. I
That happens often and I think it proves they are having a wonderful time.

Back