Captioned Cuckold Pics

I fear there is little doubt that he is indeed going to do exactly that.
its kind of a stereotype , but also pretty true. they are so needful and demanding, obsessed. girls: if u never dated a strong Black man....beware, this stereotype is kinda based in reality. unholy shamings of your bottom really will happen if you date black horses. not maybe totally true-- but true often enough to justify our fears of this stereotype. (whispering) but some Men can make it amazing and so sensuously orgasmic, once your resistance is overcome and he masterfully brings you into surrender.

its kind of a stereotype , but also pretty true. they are so needful and demanding, obsessed. girls: if u never dated a strong Black man....beware, this stereotype is kinda based in reality. unholy shamings of your bottom really will happen if you date black horses. not maybe totally true-- but true often enough to justify our fears of this stereotype. (whispering) but some Men can make it amazing and so sensuously orgasmic, once your resistance is overcome and he masterfully brings you into surrender.
What you are saying is, the black man will often use all three holes as much as he likes until he has claimed her body as his property. I had one lady tell me, "if a white woman is going to have sex with a black man, she better be ready for anything."

What you are saying is, the black man will often use all three holes as much as he likes until he has claimed her body as his property. I had one lady tell me, "if a white woman is going to have sex with a black man, she better be ready for anything."
i dont want to stereotype, but yeah. in college we learned that,...again not to stereotype, but..,.if the Black bf was going to be steady you had to slurp them off all the time (they never stop demanding oral) ....and you were at real risk of having your bottom ****** with Old Testament disgraces. - - but if he was a 6'8 athlete, you keep answering the phone anyway, when he calls.

i dont want to stereotype, but yeah. in college we learned that,...again not to stereotype, but..,.if the Black bf was going to be steady you had to slurp them off all the time (they never stop demanding oral) ....and you were at real risk of having your bottom ****** with Old Testament disgraces. - - but if he was a 6'8 athlete, you keep answering the phone anyway, when he calls.
If white races would have not been so religious and puritanical, they too could have larger cocks . The religious controlled society disallowed nudity for centuries and kept people under a controlled marriage system. This meant that fully clothed men were not chosen because of their cock size. In the jungle the blacks saw in a mans cock size a connection to his virility and masculinity. Modern religions have actually caused the decrease in the white mans penis size, and have done enormous genetic damage to the Europeans, much like inbreeding eventually causes retardation. If continued they would not be able to breed effectively and eventually go extinct. The black race, along with white women, may actually be saving the white race from extinction by blending their DNA with them to produce a more balanced and genetically viable race. It makes a person wonder if this is why nature gives the white women such huge amounts of pleasure to have sex with black men. And, many white men seem to respond positive to it as well - in a magical fashion. As if nature itself is guiding "through instinctual pleasures" - the white man and woman towards her breeding with the black man. Which could very well be of utmost importance to our human survival.

If white races would have not been so religious and puritanical, they too could have larger cocks . The religious controlled society disallowed nudity for centuries and kept people under a controlled marriage system. This meant that fully clothed men were not chosen because of their cock size. In the jungle the blacks saw in a mans cock size a connection to his virility and masculinity. Modern religions have actually caused the decrease in the white mans penis size, and have done enormous genetic damage to the Europeans, much like inbreeding eventually causes retardation. If continued they would not be able to breed effectively and eventually go extinct. The black race, along with white women, may actually be saving the white race from extinction by blending their DNA with them to produce a more balanced and genetically viable race. It makes a person wonder if this is why nature gives the white women such huge amounts of pleasure to have sex with black men. And, many white men seem to respond positive to it as well - in a magical fashion. As if nature itself is guiding "through instinctual pleasures" - the white man and woman towards her breeding with the black man. Which could very well be of utmost importance to our human survival.

not sure why you quoted my remark, your reply is way off topic. However I was a bio-major and my hub is an accomplished research scientist. (genetics) You are in the ballpark, but there are so many additional things at play. and the religious aspect is off. too short a time frame to have any impact genetically. why did this same phenomenon not yield larger penises for pygmies, s. american natives, new guinea and new zealand and madagascar and borneo? etc.... the sperm count/potency and size is attributed to men of sub-saharan african origins. i may be a dumb blonde but i earned a bio-degree, and i am married to an accomplished scientist. your theory has some truth-but is is sensationalized and a bit off scientifically.

not sure why you quoted my remark, your reply is way off topic. However I was a bio-major and my hub is an accomplished research scientist. (genetics) You are in the ballpark, but there are so many additional things at play. and the religious aspect is off. too short a time frame to have any impact genetically. why did this same phenomenon not yield larger penises for pygmies, s. american natives, new guinea and new zealand and madagascar and borneo? etc.... the sperm count/potency and size is attributed to men of sub-saharan african origins. i may be a dumb blonde but i earned a bio-degree, and i am married to an accomplished scientist. your theory has some truth-but is is sensationalized and a bit off scientifically.
yes, it was a bit off topic, but what you said prompted me to respond that way. much of what I said is conjecture and can be part fantasy. it is not meant to be based on pure known science or current political correctness. Part of what makes a fetish and sexual fantasy work is exaggeration, and going further than being mediocre, mundane, colorless, average, generic and "normal".

Back