Captioned Cuckold Pics

View attachment 2646768
Oh...idk maybe instantly drop to my knees and start worshipping her ass and her pussy to let her know how much I approve of her actions. During which I will mention "i saw the video on your phone" to let her know EXACTLY why I'm doing what I'm doing. Instead of getting mad like most men, my cock would get hard and I would instead choose to further encourage such behavior :love:
I have pictures taken by me sucking him dry

ALL OF THEM! but most of all INTENSE EROTIC EXCITEMENT! pain and jealousy would be second to it! i'd still occasionally let my pain and jealousy show through. that'd be for the benefit of my Wife and Her Black Lover, to relish in the INTENSE EROTIC EXCITEMENT They'd derive from knowing that the INTENSE EROTIC EXCITEMENT i'd derive from them being together is tainted with my pain and jealousy also derived from the INTENSE EROTIC EXCITEMENT derived from them being together! it'd be a BLESSING and a CURSE!

a grateful cuck has to be one of the best examples of a person being completely at peace with themselves, their social life, their life as a whole, and how everything came together! At peace with their past or tortured by it but doesn't change that they're a cuck! At peace with their present seeing that they're a grateful cuck! At peace with what their future may become, knowing that them still being a grateful cuck is as certain as Black Men and White Girls will be together!

some things can't be changed! like the size of lil white penises! she ain't cheating if she's doing what's best for her! "don't want to fuck white girls, don't have a Big Dick!", said No Black Man Ever! white bois should praise BBCs and the pleasure they bring white girls! i'm not getting any white pussy, but regardless, i'd gladly have the size of my lil white penis reduced just to make BBCs bigger in comparison!

View attachment 2646768
Oh...idk maybe instantly drop to my knees and start worshipping her ass and her pussy to let her know how much I approve of her actions. During which I will mention "i saw the video on your phone" to let her know EXACTLY why I'm doing what I'm doing. Instead of getting mad like most men, my cock would get hard and I would instead choose to further encourage such behavior :love:
To me its a great moment to be with my cam filming her sucking his beautiful black dick and looking straight into my eyes say , like this baby .

View attachment 2648203
Kissing her after a blow job is a real power move on her part. It further shows just how dominant she is over you and you are literally tasting another man's cock/balls/cum on your wife's lips and tongue. You know you are a cuck when you'd prefer kissing her after a blowjob rather than getting a blow job yourself.
I kiss her and if he permites ill suck him with her sharing his meat with me

some things can't be changed! like the size of lil white penises! she ain't cheating if she's doing what's best for her! "don't want to fuck white girls, don't have a Big Dick!", said No Black Man Ever! white bois should praise BBCs and the pleasure they bring white girls! i'm not getting any white pussy, but regardless, i'd gladly have the size of my lil white penis reduced just to make BBCs bigger in comparison!

View attachment 2647840
I bring my wife to this soo she can finaly feel a huge blackman with my aproval infront of me jerking my 6 inches while she recieves over 10 inches of fat muscular cock

View attachment 2647840
I always like to talk and ask her as she is getting ramed
Is he big baby
Are you going to cum on his dick
Did he hit your spot my love
Want to kiss him babe
Cum for me
Is he deep bbe

Back