Captioned Cuckold Pics

This one made me chuckle. Pretty much what my first GF (later wife) told me 30 years when she was 19yo and I was 22yo. Took her 4 months to stop fucking him, before they got bored with each other. Promised me every second day they would/had stop 'seeing' each other. For 4 heartbreaking / humiliating months, it killed me never knowing if she was coming back to me. Yet the whole time she knew she would, just needed to 'stretch her wings' a little as she would tel me. Those 4 months set me on a permanent path, and 30 years on, here I am.

This one made me chuckle. Pretty much what my first GF (later wife) told me 30 years when she was 19yo and I was 22yo. Took her 4 months to stop fucking him, before they got bored with each other. Promised me every second day they would/had stop 'seeing' each other. For 4 heartbreaking / humiliating months, it killed me never knowing if she was coming back to me. Yet the whole time she knew she would, just needed to 'stretch her wings' a little as she would tel me. Those 4 months set me on a permanent path, and 30 years on, here I am.

Let's face it, we're all sick fucks that don't want to be cured. :) I struggled with if for a long time, but now I just go with the flow.
I'm thinking of making a thread asking guys if they would like other guys to make custom caption pics of their wives or girlfriends.
Do you think it would fly?

Let's face it, we're all sick fucks that don't want to be cured. :) I struggled with if for a long time, but now I just go with the flow.
I'm thinking of making a thread asking guys if they would like other guys to make custom caption pics of their wives or girlfriends.
Do you think it would fly?
Well, I didn't set out to be a cuckold as a young man, and to be honest, I wouldn't recommend it to any man under 30-35. It was really hard to deal with in my early 20's, plus with no internet, I just had to suffer in silence. But 30 years on, I wouldn't change it for the world, I realised in my late 20's its who I am, and is the true me, and I haven't questioned it once in over 25 years.

No clue on your caption pic idea, put some out there and see how it goes. I did enjoy the one I mentioned, took me back to my beta boy youth :)

Well, I didn't set out to be a cuckold as a young man, and to be honest, I wouldn't recommend it to any man under 30-35. It was really hard to deal with in my early 20's, plus with no internet, I just had to suffer in silence. But 30 years on, I wouldn't change it for the world, I realised in my late 20's its who I am, and is the true me, and I haven't questioned it once in over 25 years.

No clue on your caption pic idea, put some out there and see how it goes. I did enjoy the one I mentioned, took me back to my beta boy youth :)
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ys-enjoy-making-custom-captioned-pics.125285/

I don't really think it's something that you can or can't recommend. You either have the sickness or you don't .
My first wife, along with her sisters, were ******* by her bible-thumping dad. He proudly sat in the front row of church.
As a result of this, I lived in a sexless marriage for more years than I care to mention. I'm actually embarrassed by how long I put up with it. I did nothing wrong, but I was made to suffer. I wanted her so badly, but she didn't want me.

Blah Blah......we all have our stories.
But all I can tell you is........I have no use for "nice" girls. I'm just damaged goods. But I'm very happy that I've found the slut of my dreams.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to go back and fix history. I'm now happy and that's a good thing.

This one made me chuckle. Pretty much what my first GF (later wife) told me 30 years when she was 19yo and I was 22yo. Took her 4 months to stop fucking him, before they got bored with each other. Promised me every second day they would/had stop 'seeing' each other. For 4 heartbreaking / humiliating months, it killed me never knowing if she was coming back to me. Yet the whole time she knew she would, just needed to 'lotsstretch her wings' a little as she would tel me. Those 4 months set me on a permanent path, and 30 years on, here I am.
Same here. First BBc on vacation hooked Susan on black cock. She was a nympho for black cock after. L

More young white girls enjoying BBC. Young white men need to deal with it. Young white couples too. More mature wives going black now. Just a sign of the times. Women more open andhh assertive about their sexual desires. Husbands more supportive

Back